With a range of ready-to-use learning management systems available to use in Australia, we've road-tested ten of the most popular LMS platforms for...
Affiliate, Influencer or Referral Marketing?
Ever wondered what options you have for Affiliate, influencer or referral marketing in 2020? We've completed a quick summary for you to review, along with
Affiliate /Influencer/Referral Marketing Options for Small to Mid-sized businesses in Australia - 2020/21
Affiliate marketing at its core, is about the concept of revenue sharing—paying commission for referred business—predates affiliate marketing and the Internet.
Influencer Marketing - Tribe Group 🌟
- Tribe Group is an Australian branded content marketplace founded by Jules Lund.
- Comparing influencer marketing options on the market, Tribe Group seems to compare as more affordable and more flexible, where you pitch a brief to their database of creators/micro influencers, and they come up with creatives we can use. Only the creatives we use will be charged, and they have had good success with other beverage brands.
- Other competitors compared to include AspireIQ, The Exposure Co, Trend, Influencity; however given their Australian base and price point, we believe this is the best platform to test Influencer Marketing with micro influencers.
- You can see a video of how their influencer marketing works on the page here.
- For the lowest tier pricing, they recommend a spend of $1000 to start with - which is in line with our $3000/month budget for influencer marketing.
- Mention Me is a UK based referral marketing platform
- Features include:
- Incentivise, reward and track customer recommendations
- Capture referrals with 16 sharing methods, including name and WhatsApp
- A/B test and optimise every element of your customer journey
- Unclear about pricing plans but can request free trial
- Referral marketing features:
- Flexible Reward Structure
- Choose from multiple options for rewarding referrals, including points, products, store credit, and discounts.
- Incentives for Repeat Referrals
- Program Analytics
- Multi-Channel Support
- Multiple Sharing Options
- Capture customer emails
- Fully customisable
- Exit intent triggers
- Intelligent timing
- Free trial includes:
- Includes 50 Monthly Orders
- Review Request Emails
- On-Site Widgets
- Basic Customization
- Content Management & Moderation
- Paid trial pricing unclear, but allows for free demo
Premium plan = US$49/month, Enterprise = US$3999/month
- Theme editor to customise pop ups to referral offer pages
- Offers cash/coupons/gifts as rewards
- May not be as customisable/offer as many features as Yotpo or Mention Me
Recommendation for Referral Marketing
- Given the fact that Yotpo has the different points based referral programs we have previously discussed (points for writing reviews, referring friends, etc), we believe that we should trial Yotpo to see if it can provide the best features we are looking for within the free trial. We would require clarification on how much the Premium plan would cost.
- Having a look at the offerings for Affiliate Marketing platforms, we compared Commission Factory (Asia-Pacific), Impact (USA), and Partnerize (USA).
- All of the above affiliate marketing companies have good reviews, however we have contacted Commission Factory for a quote, as they are the number one affiliate marketplace platform in the Asia Pacific, and this makes for easier communication given the same time zones.
- Commission Factory are one of the affiliate marketplaces that can allow Monday Distillery to appear on popular affiliate marketplaces, such as Shopback.